Saturday, August 4, 2007

Random things about me

1. I have been married for 9 years.
2. We have two children.
3. I love chocolate.
4 .I am a "retired" pastry chef.
5. I decided midstream I wanted to do something different.
6. Loved the job hated the stress.
7. One day I might go back.
8. I love to travel.
9. We go to Mexico every year sometimes twice.
10. My in-laws live there.
11. I miss my grandpa. He passed away 3 years ago.
12. I wish he could see my girls.
13. I speak Spanish but not fluently.
14. One day I would love to live near the beach; maybe in Mexico.
15. Most of my dear friends are older that me.
16. I would love to live in England or France.
17. I have loved all (almost all) things French since childhood.
18. I am really not sure how it started.
19. I love staying up late.
20. It is the best time to think.
21. I am in college.
22. I am studing to become a dietitan.
23. I have braces.
24. I wish I would have gotten them years ago..............
25. I hate folding laundry.
26. I wish sometimes I had a maid. Don't we all!!!
27. I don't like wearing heels I am forever a tennis shoe wearing girl!!!
28. I don't have as many friend as I did when I was younger.
29. I would like to learn to ice skate.
30. My favorite children' s (young adult) book is Anne of Green Gables. Love it.
31. I love to make lists.
32. I could get lost for days in Williams & Sonoma.
33. I never knew that love could feel so powerful until my first child was born.
34. And that it could be just as powerful with my next child.
35. I love to cook for others.
36. I think it is important to be polite always.
37. I would love to own an upscale bakery.
38. Years ago a friend told me I would marry someone from another country.
39. And she was right!!

No comments: